Your privacy is important to Ant Audio and the purpose of this policy is to maintain the privacy of and protect your personal information.
About the policy
- Please feel comfortable using our websites, mobile sites, and mobile applications.
- Your information is secure with us.
- By using our sites/interface you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
What sort of information we will/may collect?
We will automatically receive and collect data regarding your online behavior through our Web server, including the web pages you spend the most time on and the websites you visit. The data we collect by using cookies will be used to improve our website to serve you in a better way. Once we use the data for statistical analysis, the data will be automatically removed.
The data also includes your computer identification information, an IP address assigned to the computer, the domain server through which you access our website, the type of your computer and the type of web browser you’re using.
What kind of personal information we collect and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications?
- Name (first and last name).
- Primary and alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, or mobile applications.
Who collects the information?
When you visit our website, we will collect the traffic information from you. As a part of voluntary registration, online survey or any kind of contest, we will collect your personally identifiable information.
Our Advertisers may also collect the traffic information from you using the cookies assigned by them to your web browser. We will not responsible for any consequences for the privacy policies by the websites or applications we do not own, manage or control.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites, applications
- To get in touch with you
- To provide the requested services
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally for:
- Directing our efforts for product improvement
- Contacting you as a survey respondent
- Notifying you if you win any contest
We use traffic information to:
- Let us know of who you are to deliver to you the best services from product offering, advertising, and editorial perspectives.
- Identify your access privileges to our Websites, mobile sites and/ or Applications
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings.
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites/applications, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites/apps/ interfaces.
Where do we share your information?
- We never use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with your consent.
- We never rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- Your consent.
- To provide products or services you’ve asked.
- Some special cases such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- We share your information with our advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What are the choices regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information?
- You can change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Antaudio.in reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your antaudio.in account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You have an optionto update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- If you request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you first and proceed with your consent.
How do we secure your information from being lost, misused or altered?
- We follow appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. For example, only authorized personnel can access our servers and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
- in iscommitted to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.However, the transmissions made over the Internet or telecom or another network/s cannot be made secure due to some unavoidable factors.
- By using antaudio.in, you give your consent to the fact that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.